Green Light Vehicles
Subject to Arbitration Unless Announced
$145.00 fee will be charged for failed (seller) arbitration or inaccurate arbitration (buyer)
Monday Deadline at 12:00 PM
Unit must be placed in arbitration the day it leaves Z66, this includes odometer and airbags.
1. Motor -Any part inside the motor is subject to arbitration with the exception of anything considered a wear and tear item. Including but not limited to timing chains and timing belts, belts, tires, lights, hoses, CV joints.
– A buyer will be able to arbitrate for an engine miss; HOWEVER, if the issue is not from an internal engine part, it will not be turned down in arbitration. The auction will perform a compression test on the engine, if the engine passes compression test, the vehicle will NOT be turned down and the sale will NOT be voided. If the unit fails the compression test, the vehicle will be turned down and the sale will be voided. ANY EXTERNAL ENGINE PARTS CAUSING A MISS WILL NOT BE ARBITRATABLE. This is intended to protect a buyer from buying a “green light” vehicle that has a miss caused by a dead cylinder.
- – Any vehicle on a green light must have proper fluids in the engine.
- – Units with a cracked or repaired block must be announced at time of sale.
- – No Arbitration on Diesel Motors/Exhaust
- – No Arbitration on 5.4 3 Valve motors
2. Transmissions – Slip/Slow/Hard/No Shift/Whine
- No arbitration on CVT transmissions unless unit will not pull itself.
3. Odometer working – Day of sale only.
4. Air Conditioning – System must be fully functional (announcement needed at time of sale for units that are not equipped with air conditioning), excludes units 10 model years or older for units not equipped with air conditioning
5. SRS system – Must be fully intact and functional. AIRBAG LIGHTS MUST BE ANNOUNCED.
6. Hybrid or Electric battery systems – Unit battery and charging system must be fully functional. (This does not include the units starting battery)
7. Odometer working – Day of sale only
8. Any Arbitration price adjustment eliminates arbitration for further mechanical defects.
9. Any unit unsafe to drive is arbitratable.
10. No arbitration on the following: Power accessories such as but not limited to; power windows, sunroofs, radio-stereo and cruise control.
11. $1000 threshold for mechanical repairs on any one it.
12. Automatic RED LIGHT $2500 and back. Proper safety announcements still applies such as airbags and
13. Frame Damage or frame repair (not including frame damage resulting from normal use; scratches, scrapes, jack or lift marks not resulting from accident) must be reported to the auction within 7 days after purchase.
14. Voided factory warranty must be announced.
15. Fuel Conversion must be announced at time of sale.